Vibrams are barefoot shoes the theory is using these shoe naturally reduces your impact when your foot makes contact with the ground. They also offer minimal support to allow your feet to become strong rather than a pair of trainers doing it for you.
Some of their benefits can be….
(1) Strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs
(2) Improve range of motion in the ankles, feet, and toes
(3) Stimulate neural function important to balance and agility
(4) Eliminate heel lift to align the spine and improve posture
(5) Allow the foot and body to move naturally
What makes the most difference when using vibrams?
The secret to vibrams doesn’t lie in the shoe, it lies in the person wearing the shoe. To keep things simple, if you know how to use your foot they are great and if you don’t they are terrible. Learn how to use your feet and they can be great. Learn how to use your feet and trainers can be great.
Find out what vibrams really do