Company Introduction and Overview
Christopher Hole Training is a Personal Training, Sport Massage & Education Business based in Bristol, UK. We deliver 1to1 Personal Training & Sports Massage Programmes, Health & Fitness Assessments, Practical Workshops & Online Education. All of our programmes use a use a tried and tested method of training that has been developed from years of research. This gives the people we work with long-standing results and the know how to maintain them.
Who is Christopher Hole?
I am a Specialist Personal Trainer, Sports Massage Therapist & Lecturer and been studying the health & fitness since 1999 with over 50,000hrs of teaching and training experience. I have been an exercise for lower back pain specialist since 2011 with expertise in fitness, rehab and core training.
As a Personal Trainer & Sports Massage Therapist my client base ranges from 27 year olds to 72 year olds. They are young professionals, professionals, retirees, people that like fitness and people that want to live a healthier life. Other clients I work/ed with are; GB Age Group Triathletes, amateur golfers, European Tour golfers, as well as ex-professional Rugby, Football and Cricket players.
As a Lecturer I’ve taught Personal Trainers all over the UK including Ex-England & Retiring Professional Rugby Players, Ex-Premiership & Professional Footballers & Celebrity Bodyguards.
In the media
As a health and fitness expert, I’ve interviewed some of the biggest names in the fitness industry, you can listen to them by clicking to the link below.
- Kelly Starrett from MobilityWOD talks on how to optimise human movement
- Gary Cook from Functional Movement talks about movement, low-back pain & fitness training
- Dr Stuart McGill from Back Fit Pro talks about low-back pain & enhance core strength
I have contributed to and featured in a number of articles for national publications. I have made three appearances on BBC Radio Bristol during discussions about health and nutrition
You can read some of my articles below:
- Do you suffer with back pain in the water, on the bike or when running? TriBlogs.com
- Feed zone: staying hydrated RoadCyclingUK.com
- Feed zone: preparing your perfect porridge RoadCyclingUK.com
- Nutrition: Five top tips RoadCyclingUK.com
- How to Prevent Low Back Pain TheTrainingRoom.com