This powerful 12 week programme will help you to correct your lordosis and strengthen your core to maintain better posture
Lordosis is a condition that causes an excessive curve in your lower back. It can be caused by excessive sitting, a sports injury or may simply run in the family.
From this 12-week programme you'll learn...
- The best exercises to help reduce lordosis
- The best stretches to relax the muscles of your hips
- When to the exercises and stretches
- The muscles that are involved in lordosis
- Simple anatomy that will help you understand your core
- Daily actions you can do to help develop better posture
The exercises and stretches used throughout this course are designed to specifically tackle lordosis using a tried and tested method. This programme includes:
- A 35 minute video about how to improve posture and core stability
- A 12 week exercise and flexibility programme, summarised in an easy-to-read booklet
- Videos instructing you how to perform each exercise
- A second booklet instructing you how to perform each stretch
You do not need any equipment to complete the exercises and stretches in the course, and all guides are incredibly easy to follow. By the time the course is finished you will have gained tighter abdominals and more flexible hips, and learned how to maintain correct posture to lessen the everyday stress on your back associated with lordosis.
Click below and you will be taken to Udemy.com our chosen online training platform. It gives you easy access being mobile friendly. It also gives you access to the programme on and offline.
Click here to access the 12-week programme
Some benefits of using Udemy.com
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Goal: Overcome lordosis
I've had lordosis since I was a teenager, I think it was because I played too much sport. I needed something a more specific so I downloaded Chris' 12-week programme. It gave me new exercises, stretches and a format that was easy to follow, after the 12-weeks I had really noticed a difference in my hips and lower back. I still use the programme although I have added to more it now. I never would of thought this programme would have made such a difference, but it did!! Craig