One in four of us will suffer with a mental health condition during our lifetimes, with the cost to UK businesses estimated at £30 billion a year. Although conditions such as stress, anxiety and depression are caused by a range of contributing factors, there are steps we can take to mitigate at least some of them.
In order to take charge of our mental wellbeing it is important to understand how the body and mind work together to impact health, and learn the tools we need to reduce negative stress, embrace purposefulness, make good decisions and much more.
The Healthy Thinking course delivers a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals in bite sized chunks that are easy to digest and to apply.
Participants will learn:
- What healthy thinking is
- How thinking can effect health
- Basic anatomy of the brain and how it works
- Brief history of personal development
- How to get more from positive and negative thinking
- How stay focused
- How to be more proactive
- How to gain control of your bad habits
- How perceptions can increase or reduce stress
- How to reduce stress
- How to be and the importance of purposefulness
- The difference between good and bad stress
- How to make better decisions
- How to change behaviours and habits
Designed to be delivered within a lunch break, the Healthy Thinking module can be spread over four weeks. This gives participants a chance to put what they’ve learned into practice, bringing any questions back to the next session.
What you get
- Four 60 minute interactive workshops
- Certificate of attendance for each participant
- Factsheets covering core learning points
- Worksheets to encourage active participation
- Email access to the tutor throughout the course
Get in touch today to find out more about how Christopher Hole Training can help your staff get healthy and stay healthy.