The benefits of exercise are widely documented, impacting everything from our immune systems to our psychological wellbeing and our cognitive functioning. Making sure we have the right amount and the right kind of exercise is vital to our health and, in turn, our productivity at work and in life.
But even when we’re not ‘exercising’, we’re still moving. And many of us, without realising it, are moving in the wrong way - a way that can be damaging to our health. That’s why it’s important to understand how the body’s movement system works, and how best to protect and strengthen it.
The Healthy Moving course delivers a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals in bite sized chunks that are easy to digest and to apply.
Participants will learn:
- What healthy movement is
- What the best exercise to do is
- How we get back, shoulder and neck pain
- How to overcome back, shoulder and neck pain
- How to work at your desk pain free
- How to improve posture
- How to release tight muscles
- How to increase flexibility
- How to increase core strength and stability
- How much exercise is enough
- How best to recover from exercise
Designed to be delivered within a lunch break, the Healthy Moving module can be spread over four weeks. This gives participants a chance to put what they’ve learned into practice, bringing any questions back to the next session.
What you get
- Four 60 minute interactive workshops
- Certificate of attendance for each participant
- Factsheets covering core learning points
- Worksheets to encourage active participation
- Email access to the tutor throughout the course
Get in touch today to find out more about how Christopher Hole Training can help your staff get healthy and stay healthy.