What we eat literally fuels everything else we do with our day - and that includes work. Poor diet can contribute to everything from low energy to chronic illness, all of which have a knock on effect on our ability to do our jobs properly.
But learning to eat healthily goes beyond cutting back on the crisps and upping our fruit and veg intake. We also need to understand everything from what additives our foods contain to how supplementing actually works.
The Healthy Eating course delivers a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals in bite sized chunks that are easy to digest and to apply.
Participants will learn:
- What healthy eating is
- How to calculate their daily calorie intake
- What the best foods for healthy eating are
- How to choose the healthiest foods
- How to record if you’re getting enough healthy food
- How much water is enough
- How to read a food label and see past the marketing
- What ingredients are unhealthy additives
- How popular/fad diets work
- How supplementing works
- How to lose body fat effectively
- How to increase energy levels
Designed to be delivered within a lunch break, the Healthy Eating module can be spread over four weeks. This gives participants a chance to put what they’ve learned into practice, bringing any questions back to the next session.
What you get
- Four 60 minute interactive workshops
- Certificate of attendance for each participant
- Factsheets covering core learning points
- Worksheets to encourage active participation
- Email access to the tutor throughout the course
Get in touch today to find out more about how Christopher Hole Training can help your staff get healthy and stay healthy.