Gray Cook is a physical therapist, has spent his entire career refining and developing functional evaluation exercise techniques. He has taken the Functional Movement Screen and his advanced assessment practices and combined them with reactive-based exercises that enhance motor learning. These two components are the pillars of the Reebok Core Training System.
If you're interested in purchasing one of his boos they include:
- Movement: Functional Movement Systems: Screening, Assessment, Corrective Strategies
- Athletic Body in Balance
Gray Cook has the ability to teach at many different professional levels, is the result of his diverse background. He is a board-certified orthopedic clinical specialist with the American Physical Therapy Association. He is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Gray Cook has lectured nationally and internationally on physical therapy, sports medicine and performance enhancement. He has served as a consultant to numerous universities and professional sports teams in all four major sports.
- Video 1: Gray Cook Introduction
- Video 2: What is the joint by joint approach?
- Video 3: How can joint by joint help low back pain?
- Video 4: How can the hips and T-Spine effect low back pain?
- Video 5: How can the movement screen help low back pain?
- Video 6: How can improve hip mobility?
- Video 7: When should someone stretch to improvemobility?
- Video 8: What is functional exercise?
- Video 9: How can we improve our workouts & overall fitness?
- Video 10: Why is functional exercise important?
- Video 11: What's the difference between Functional & Corrective exercise?
- Video 12: What's the difference between bodybuilding & movement exercise?
- Video 13: What's the best exercise for movement development?
- Video 14: Where can I find out more about movement screening?