Would you like to reduce your joint pain & improve your overall wellbeing?
During this programme you’ll gain better control of your pain and learn how to keep it bay. Your confidence will grow as your pain reduces and your joints will become more flexible. Your whole body will also become stronger and your balance and co-ordination will also improve. If you're worried about doing exercise that’s ok, it means you’ll want to get it right.
About the exercise for low back pain programme
Exercise for joint pain is a high quality 1to1 personal training programme that’s designed to help people reduce their joint pain. The programme is 9-months long and there are 3 training options:
- Basic Package (1 gym session per week + home programme + video exercise & flexibility library)
- Halfway Package (2 gym sessions per week + home programme + video exercise & flexibility library)
- Comprehensive Package (3 gym sessions per week + home programme + video exercise & flexibility library)
At the end of this programme you'll have the option to continue with our ongoing personal training.
Common joint conditions we work with are:
- Hip Replacements
- Knee Replacements
Getting started on the Exercise for joint pain programme
- Enter your name, email & message in the form below
- We'll arrange a free initial consultation at the gym or over the phone
- After you'll receive & complete a more in-depth questionnaire
- The first session you'll go through a number of assessments
- You'll begin the exercise for joint pain programme
During the programme you work on a specific set of components, these build a foundation of strength for your body and mind to be able to overcome and manage the injury.