These simple online programme will help you build spine stability and gain confidence in your back, posture & movement again.
Many other programmes encourage you to exercise in a way that can actually cause your back more harm than good. To recover from disc herniation, you need to undertake specific exercises and know the right way to perform them. This is the most important principle in my course.
From these online programmes you'll learn...
- The best exercise to rehabilitate after a disc herniation
- The best stretches to do after a disc herniation
- How much rest time to have in between exercise and stretching sessions
- How much intensity you should use during the exercises and stretches
- Simple anatomy to help you understand disc herniations better
- Simple daily action to reduce risk of back pain in the future
Is these online programme right for you? Watch the video below
Disc herniation is a crippling injury and your rehabilitation needs to be approached with care. Too much too soon could set you back, so choosing the right exercises at the right time is essential. This programme includes:
- A 60 minute video about disc herniation and low back pain
- A 12 week back strengthening programme, summarised in an easy-to-read booklet
- Videos instructing you how to perform each exercise
- An additional booklet instructing you how to perform each stretch
You do not need any equipment to complete the exercises in the course, and all guides are incredibly easy to follow. By the time the course is finished, you will have gained an understanding of how to exercise safely to protect your back, and a solid foundation to improve upon your back and core strength independently.
Please consult a medical professional before taking part in any exercise programme
Click below and you will be taken to Udemy.com our chosen online training platform. It gives you easy access being mobile friendly. It also gives you access to the programme on and offline.
Click here to access these online programmes
Some benefits of using Udemy.com
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion
Goal: Rehab after disc herniation
"After my disc herniated whilst I was exercising my confidence was knocked. After surgery and physiotherapy I was told I was ready for the gym again, but I didn't have the confidence that I would be doing the right exercises. I began working with Chris, his knowledge and programme for me was perfect, not too hard but not too easy. It built my confidence, back and core strength to a level where I could exercise on my own again." James