A diabetes exercise plan is important to tackle the condition. It helps the body control blood sugar more effectively as well as other components of improving your fitness.
Listen to our podcast below to get more information and visit http://www.christopherhole.com/workshops to find out about our Health Coaching Workshop
- Muscles use glucose
- Body use insulin more effectively
- Improves balance
- Help lose body fat
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve CV system
- Improve immune system
Before you start your diabetes exercise regime make sure you have at least a basic plan. Here are 5 fundamental steps to follow.
- Get the ok from your doctor
- Have a plan (know your skill level)
- Start with Aerobic training (walk up a hill)
- Include balance training
- Lift your bodyweight (Squats and Push Ups)