OUR CORE STRENGTH & STABILITY PROGRAMMES WILL HELP YOU TO BUILD THE STRONGEST CORE.
Building a strong is needs more than sit-ups & crunches. In fact, these exercises could make your weaker and less stable. These core strength & stability online programmes are developed using exercises and stretches that work your core how it's designed.
From these online programmes you'll learn more...
- The best exercise for core strength
- The best exercises for core stability
- The best stretches to keep your body supple
- How much rest time to have in between exercise and stretching sessions
- How much intensity you should use during the exercises and stretches
- Simple anatomy about the core and how it works
The back and core exercises used throughout these courses are designed to specifically tackle back spasms and help you on the road to recovery. This programme includes:
- A 35 minute video about the core and how it works
- A 20 minute video tutorial about how to work through the programme
- A 4, 8 & 12 week back strengthening programme, summarised in an easy-to-read booklet
- Videos instructing you how to perform each exercise
You do not need any equipment to complete the exercises in the course, and all guides are incredibly easy to follow. By the time the course is finished, you will have gained an understanding of how to exercise safely to prevent back spasms, allowing you to set in motion a new way of life that is free from debilitating low back pain.
Click below and you will be taken to Udemy.com our chosen online training platform. It gives you easy access being mobile friendly. It also gives you access to the programme on and offline.
Click here to access the 12-week programme
May Special Offer: First 10 students get 50% off
Click here to access these online programmes
Access the 4-week programme click here
Access the 8-week programme click here
Access the 12-week programme click here
Some benefits of using Udemy.com
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
- Available on iOS and Android
- Certificate of Completion